JOHN-APPA-RAO  

Sunday, August 10, 2008


Venkat Kuchipudi is directing a film titled ‘John Appa Rao 40+’ with Krishna Bhagawan and Simran in the main leads. Venkat held a press meet to explain the progress. Here are the excerpts -

Krishna Bhagawan said, “I am not the kind of guy who jumps at hero offers as I know what I am and my limitations. But when Venkat Kuchipudi narrated me the story, I felt as if he had written in by keeping my strengths in mind. And when he told Simran is doing the heroine role, it was a shock of life time to me. This script has Bhagyaraja touch in it. It is a comedy film with some suspense element. I knew Venkat Kuchipudi even before I became busy as comedian. He called me long back to work as a dialogue writer for his script ‘Vamsi & Varma’.”

Director Venkat Kuchipudi
CLICK HERE

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ JOHN-APPA-RAO

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster